You will join the team based in the headquarters in Rockwell, Makati, one of the business districts of Manila. You will assist the Project Coordinators and CEO in the following activities:
- Consolidating and writing of the Technical Specification to design the best in class renewable power systems
- Coordinating with our engineering team from India constituted of civil / mechanical / electrical / instrumentation / piping design engineers
- Remain on top of the innovative processes in term of Renewable Energy systems
- Assist in solving complex problems related to Client’s needs.
- Recording and analysis feedbacks from currents projects to implement corrective actions in next
- Support the CEO and Business Development team to consolidate offers.
- Support and coordinate the sourcing process from a Technical Point of view
- Analyze suppliers capabilities for them to be accredited suppliers of the company.
- Follow predefined process and execute organizational tasks.
- Assist in improving the Company’s organizational standards.
What distinguishes you?
- 10+ Experience in similar industry
- Proven experience as design engineer (process, mechanical or electrical) in a biomass, solar, hybrid or waste to energy power plant project;
- In-depth understanding of design parameters, operability of power plants;
- A team player with leadership abilities
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow your career in flexible company expert in renewables energies.
- Dynamic work environment, friendly company culture.
- Opportunity to explore tangent areas of work that you take interest in.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Training will be provided based on the needs of the position requirements.
- Business trips to visit the different projects if needed, in the Philippines, will be organized.
- HMO after 1 year in the company
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume !