We are looking for an experienced Planning Engineer to plan and monitor the construction and commissioning progress of the 12MW Biomass Power Plants project from start to finish in Bulacan. He will generate S curves, MS Project Schedule and update it weekly and monthly for the benefit of the project manager.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to anticipate the activities and issues in the different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time and following the quality requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Generation of Macro & Detailed Schedule of construction and commissioning
- Generation of project S curves (Engineering progress, Procurement progress, Quality monitoring, Dispatch & Delivery, Civil, Electro-mechanical installation, Commissioning)
- Monitoring of progress and updates of the different reports and S curves
- Anticipate the difficulties and identify the critical path at all time to help the Project Manager in his decision making.
- Proven experience as construction Planning Engineer in a biomass, coal or waste to energy power plant project;
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project planning principles;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project;
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software;
- A team player with leadership abilities;
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field;
- Detailed oriented personality
Compensation & Contract:
- Competitive fixed salary + strong bonuses on performance;
- 6 months’ trial period;
- Contract based in Makati Office with travel to Bukidnon or other project location.