You will join the team based in the headquarters in Rockwell, Makati, one of the business districts of Manila. You will assist the Project Manager in the following activities:
- Coordinating activities and communication with already operational customers.
- Prepare and execute weekly reports.
- Assist in solving complex problems related to Client’s needs.
- Coordinate the communication and activities for any other Operations team-related tasks by external parties.
New projects development:
- Collect data related to the project environment (energy market, rules and regulations).
- Assist in business model development (technical inputs).
- Follow the predefined process and execute organizational tasks.
- Assist in improving the Company’s organizational standards.
What distinguishes you?
- Master-level Student in Engineering or Business school with a strong interest in Renewable Energies or green construction.
- Highly organized and motivated personality.
- Communicative with a “to do” attitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to start your career in small company expert in renewable energies.
- Dynamic work environment, friendly company culture.
- Opportunity to explore tangent areas of work that you take interest in.
- Training will be provided based on the needs of the intern and position requirements.
- Business trips to visit the different projects if needed, in the Philippines, will be organized.
Do you think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.